3/16/11

creative license

I come from a land where magical things happen if you stand still in one spot long enough...specifically 2 things.  One:  you will be swathed with kudzu faster than most people can correctly pronounce Tchefuncte.  Two:  you will be dripping with Spanish moss.


I happen to like kudzu covered things and Spanish moss drenched things too.  So, if either of these fates come to you, it is not a deal breaker here.  I'll take your picture and share it with the world more than likely.  Especially if some rusty part of you is peeking through, or you have graceful limbs reaching skyward.


Like this lovely thing...


sooc












What's your favorite? Just so I know in case you decide to stand still too long.

4 comments:

  1. I love Spanish moss too. Of course I was always told not to touch it because it has bugs. HA!

    My favorite is your first edit. It adds such depth to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4th from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next to last is my fav :) glad to hear we share a similar affection for Spanish moss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next to last is my fav :) glad to hear we share a similar affection for Spanish moss!!!

    ReplyDelete