2/24/11

For Pete's Sake

“Them syreens did this to Pete. They loved him up and turned him into a horny toad." ~Delmar

But these are frogs for Pete's sake!  
Introducing...

Tad,


Michigan J., 


Kermit, 


Jeremy Fisher, 


Frogger, 


Jeremy Fisher (foreground), Frogger (background), 


Michigan J. again, 


Tad again, 


Tad again again, 


Kermit again, 


Frogger again,


Jeremy Fisher again.

It saddens me to say that I haven't any guts and goo pics to share with you.  I got busy going over the internal anatomy with each student.  They did a great job!  
By the way, this is the highschool biology co-op class I am working with.  We are using Apologia Biology: Exploring Creation With Biology 2nd Edition.  This is our first year to be in a co-op and my first time to facilitate this course.  I am loving it!  If you're using this text or are considering it for yourself or your co-op, please go here for more information. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I know all them there youngins!!! Very cool. Wish my two were right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:02 PM

    Love it!! It is so wonderful to see your whole class just digging in. Makes my heart go pitter-patter. lol

    We will be dissecting our perch on the first and the frog on the 8th. I hope it goes well, our first two dissections were not great.

    ReplyDelete