8/7/10

Going to Carolina...

not only in my mind...on a real plane~all by myself~how will I survive?~looking forward to the hum of the plane~and even the layover~yes, this is what it has come to.

Top 10 Things I will & won't miss at the same time (yes it is possible):
  
10. (did you drum roll?)  changing diapers!
9.  breaking up/refereeing contests of brotherly "love"
8.  laundry
7.  bodily noises you can only imagine being made by THE most precious boys E V E R
6.  little people crawling into my bed at hours of the morning so early they are unspeakable
5.  little people insisting that the only way they, or I for that matter, will get any sleep is if it happens in my bed
4.  little people
3.  hearing my "name" or variations there of, repeated a multitudinous number of times 
2.  being in my "own" space
1.  being with


I'm taking my pseudo~shuffle loaded with listenings, a book...or 2, and an infinitesimal amount of liquids.

See you soon! Buh-bye! Bye now! Buh-bye!

wonder if they still give peanuts....


4 comments:

  1. What ya going for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending some time with my sisnlaw. Flying to Savannah, hoping to see some sites too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy
    Tracy sent me your blog....I'm from BR...hope our paths cross soon :)
    have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy! I live in Baton Rouge too. Tracy Jackson is a good friend of mine. Maybe we can get together one day!

    ReplyDelete