9/8/10

A 10 Spot

1.  Those are not my pictures.  Over there -----> to the right, where it says "Slideshow".  Not mine.  I don't know whose they are either.  I hope nothing cheeky scrolls through.  I don't want to lose my 'G' rating.  I don't know how they got there either.  I do know that I selected that "Gadget", the slideshow is a gadget, and I picked it.  I love gadgets.  I love my pictures too.  Wish that slideshow was of my pictures.

2.  I'm going to a play tomorrow.  Click Clack Moo, Cows That Type.  Whatever will I wear?  I wish I had one of those cute cow costumes for Andrew to wear.  He'd rather eat glass than look "coot".  He is.  Coot. Very very coot.

3.  We made a run to the storage unit today.  It's so strange seeing all you hold title to in this world in one little space.  Stacked in towers that look like the leaning tower of Piza.  We found a Cubbies vest, and favorite cowboy boots for my lil cowpokes.  We also found our box of beach toys.  The ones we mciocuhladenl't find BEFORE vacation.  We found them.  AFTER vacation.  Ever been real close to a snake?  Yeah, it was like that.

4.  I am married to a genius.  Yes, I am.  He can really impress from time to time. This morning's storage run was a time.  The portable dvd player we...ok, HE...set up for the boys has a problem with whatever is inside it that makes the sound come outside of it.  SO, the genius I am married to pulls out this gadget that takes music from inside your phone and plays it over the car stereo, plugs that into the dvd player, and TAH DAH! Happy children!  Genius I say!

5.  Jack is in a movie. Airing this Sunday at the church we have been visiting.  He has made a good connection with the children's director (why we call them director if they are a woman I don't get...she ministers to my children ergo she is a minister...in face aren't we ALL...we all ought to be ministers...that's a topic for another blog post...squirrel). Anyhoo, she has gotten to know Jack through VBS and C3 Winshape Camp and I love that he crossed her mind for this.  Showtimes are 9:15 and 10:45.  I'll be the proud mama up close enought to see.

6.  Found a new BBQ sauce we l o v e.  Sweet Baby Ray's Honey CHIPOTLE.  Hello luva!  Don't let the door hit yah as you dash on out and get you some.  mmm, hmm, it is that good. In Jesus name, Amen.

7.  I am the BEST cook on EARTH.  Jack said so, last night.  He speaks my love language.

8.  My boys do not like Sister Schubert's Sausage Rolls. Wha? There is no genealogical explanation for this phenomenon.  I'm still trying to convert them.

9.  I have 2 "yankee" sisters in law.  Who I puffy heart love!  Love has no boundaries, certainly not a silly lil ol line that's not even in the dirt...who were Mason and Dixon anyway?  (Quiz tomorrow!)  One from the Chicago area, one from Idaho.  I love how they talk a little different than me...how they talk and what they say.  Hanging prepositions have never sounded sweeter.  Do you wanna go with?

10.  I need a haircut. asap.    I am still undecided and haven't answered for myself that greatest deepest philosophical question.  Bangs? or no bangs?  And by "no bangs" I mean, let em' grow out to length of rest of my hair.  Will let you know how it turns out.


G'night y'all!  Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bugs bite!  Or the love bugs stick to your car!
Night!

I love you with all my heart...to ininity and beyond.
w

4 comments:

  1. Bangs. And you CRACK me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog! You have a great way with words! Wish I could put mine onto paper, i mean the screen. And I CANT believe they don't like sister schubert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MBH...since seeing your comment I've been guessing your name since I've also assumed those are your initials. By the way, what a beautiful monogram that makes! Are you Mary Beth, Margaret Beth, Miranda Blake (which sounds like a great name for a heroine of a best selling novel)...Merle, no, not Merle, you don't look like a Merle. Hmmm, Maelin?, Brandy, Monique...Monica? MARLA???? And the H...are you also a Hogan? Harrison? Heath? Hoit? Holt? Hurley?
    MBH, who are you? A very enquiring mind wants to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, Bangs? Really??? What kind of bangs? Don't say page-boy or is it Dutch Boy? If bangs, I was thinking side swept, Audrey Hepburn-esque bangs.

    MBH~~~~are you Hepburn?

    I don't look good in too short bangs...

    ReplyDelete