7/16/11

life at the speed of Hogans





Jack: "I can't do my math."
Me: "Why not?"
Jack: "Because it says, 'No pens/pencils' on my braces sheet."
Me: "Go do your math Jack."




Naptime. Will (3) is reading me a story about farm animals. You have to guess which animal is hiding on the next page from a few descriptive facts about each animal.
Will: "I live in a mess. I wear feathers. I eat eggs. Who am I?"
Me: "I don't know who are y..."
Will: "INTERRUPTING CHICKEN! HAAAA!"




Andrew to his Daddy...
Andrew: "When I grow up I want to be the first missionary to Russia."
Daddy: "Really!?"
Andrew: "Yeah. And when a man comes up to me and tries to stop me I'll get my sword and chop him down."
Daddy: .....:0.....
Andrew: "And then I'll tell him about Jesus."




What's new?


Jack got braces!



Last picture without braces for...well, awhile. 
He was so pumped!


Hey Jack!


"Jack, can I put this on my blog?", I asked.
"mrmph", Jack said.

 

First picture with braces!
I love that kid. <3 He makes me :)
Andrew is playing "t-ball"!
And loving it!





Jack's been helping out. 


Go Andrew Go!

And Will...well, he is just so good at being Will.
He'll have a birthday soon.  
4.
How'd we get there so fast?


 

happy ~ thursday

(bike "ride" project coming soon)






1 comment:

  1. All cute! Wow, what mouth on the Jack. Who did he get that from I Wonder....

    ReplyDelete