10/2/13

31 days of waiting



This is it. October is here.  Thirty one days has begun.

It's a first for me, participating in a cooperative effort of a coalition of writers.  What better types to join up with, right?  

In case you are the polite type, let me clear the air for you.  I'm late.  It's October 2nd and I'm just now getting here.  I wasn't gonna come.  You see, I had nothing to wear.  Kidding.  I saw the post, liked the idea, thought it great for all of you...you writers, creators, & bloggers with good stuff to put out there. I just didn't think I had anything to bring to the party. I haven't even blogged a single post since September 2011.

I guess I fizzled out.  Went flat. Stopped.

Life, however, has not. 

I don't dare try to bring you up to speed.
  

My skills are rusty.  I just got through googling how to make a button.  Made one. I'm knocking this post out now so I can test it.  I hope this will be one of those "it's just like riding a bike" things...

now that I'm back on for the ride.

I hope you'll join me.  I hope you'll find a common ground, see that you're not the only one, & know that there's a purpose to where you are.  In the wait.

That's where I am.  

I'm in a wait season.  

31 days of waiting. 





Day 1:  :)
Day 3:  were you waiting on me to write something that day?
Day 5:  noticing
Day 6:  divine delay
Day 9:  stuck with hope
Day 10:
Day 11: 
Day 12:
Day 13:
Halfway point.
Day 16:  
Day 19:
Day 20:
Day 21:
Day 22:
Day 23:
Day 24:
Day 25:
Day 26:
Day 27:
Day 28:
Day 29:
Day 30:
Day 31:
The End?


Thank you, Nester, for the encouragement and creativity to inspire us to write.  I'm looking forward to reading what the other 31 Day-ers have for us.  Over at Nester's you'll find 9 categories to browse through and find inspiration.  Hope you'll check it out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment